Workflow for photo "Destroyed Hotel"        

My Lightroom approach involves importing with some rough preset options (i.e. a certain amount of contrast, brightness and colour adjustments) so the image is in a 'nearly there' state. From there I usually just adjust the white balance, tweak the contrast, and increase/decrease my default sharpening (depending on the sharpness of the lens I've used for the shot). This approach is usually OK for 95% of my photos - for the other 5% there is no set approach as it differs on a photo-by-photo basis.