Version 2 of Racing Rivals has been released with a range of new features for stat hungry iRacers.
New in this version are:
- Ability to save logon details between sessions
- Faster downloading of race results (especially if you have a large racing history)
- A new graph for tracking your average incidents over time. Makes a very interesting view to see if you are improving with practice Can also be filtered by Road/Oval and also on a vehicle by vehicle basis.
- A new graph for tracking your average points over time. Like the incident graph, this can be filtered by Road/Oval and also by vehicles
- A new Track history report. Find out which track you perform best at – and which you struggle. Which tracks are the most dangerous incident-wise for you?
Head on over to the download page to get started!